The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel Amenities
Kennebunkport Luxury Hotel: The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel
Much more than just a place to lay your head, The Boathouse Waterfont Hotel offers modern elegance through its style and amenities. Guests enjoy a full variety of activities thanks to partnership with our sister properties within the esteemed Kennebunkport Resort Collection. Enjoy:
- A premier waterfront location in the heart of Kennebunkport, including temporary boat slips for a quick boat ride to local harbors for lunch
- Spotless guest rooms, varying in size and view and each offering modern amenities and luxurious amenities
- Exceptional guest service team, available to assist with dinner, spa and activity reservations
- Wireless internet access in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Beach cruiser bicycles, available for pick-up at Kennebunkport Inn
- Bottled water, replenished daily
- KRC Supper Shuttle (summer months) – Enjoy a complimentary evening shuttle service from Goose Rocks Beach to Dock Square, every night from 5pm to 10pm. Please visit the Front Desk for a schedule & more information.
- KRC Driver Service (winter months)
- Kennebunk Beach parking permits & beach towels
- Kayak rentals (additional fees apply)
- Rooftop Yoga – Namaste. Every Saturday at 9am through Labor Day weekend (weather pending)
- On-site parking (1 space per room)
*Please note: Our boat slips can accommodate boats up to 20′ in length, with a maximum draft of 2.5′. The current surrounding our slips can be tricky, so inexperienced boaters take note.
Tree Spa at Hidden Pond
Nestled in the treetops, overlooking the birch forest, is the Tree Spa at Hidden Pond. The three treetop spa rooms, perched 8 feet above the ground, are connected by a catwalk woven through the trees. Guests can choose from a selection of massages, facials and body treatments that focus on the restoration of health, energy and wellness. Learn more about the Tree Spa and call 207-967-6552 to make an appointment.
Heated Lap Pool at Cape Arundel Inn & Resort
The Kennebunks offer beautiful beaches and swimming in the glorious Atlantic, but we understand that some people are just, well, “pool” people. Luckily, our sister property the Cape Arundel Inn & Resort, offers an adults-only heated lap pool and spacious patio area – perfect for an afternoon lounge and book read. Or, head over to The Lodge on the Cove, which offers a family-friendly outdoor heated pool, tabletop shuffleboard, and lawn games in a casual coveside setting. As a guest of The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel in Kennebunkport, you’re welcome to use both, so check with the Front Desk to ensure your pool visit is perfection.
Pools open seasonally
Kayaks, Canoes and Powerboats
You’re at The Boathouse, right? Love to be on the water? A variety of boats from kayaks, canoes to powerboats are available to our guests through the Kennebunkport Marina. As a guest, you’ll receive a preferred rate and the Marina team will ensure you have everything needed for a smooth ride. Ask our Front Desk for rates, information or to reserve.