The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel Amenities
Kennebunkport Luxury Hotel: The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel
Much more than just a place to lay your head, The Boathouse Waterfont Hotel offers modern elegance through its style and amenities. Guests enjoy a full variety of activities thanks to partnership with our sister properties within the esteemed Kennebunkport Resort Collection. Enjoy:
- A premier waterfront location in the heart of Kennebunkport, including temporary boat slips for a quick boat ride to local harbors for lunch
- Spotless guest rooms, varying in size and view and each offering modern amenities and luxurious amenities
- Exceptional guest service team, available to assist with dinner, spa and activity reservations
- Wireless internet access in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Beach cruiser bicycles, available for pick-up at Kennebunkport Inn
- Bottled water, replenished daily
- KRC Supper Shuttle (summer months) – Enjoy a complimentary evening shuttle service from Goose Rocks Beach to Dock Square, every night from 5pm to 10pm. Please visit the Front Desk for a schedule & more information.
- Kennebunk Beach parking permits & beach towels
- Complimentary kayak, canoe, and stand-up paddleboard rentals from our friends at Kennebunkport Marina.
- On-site parking (1 space per room)
*Please note: Our boat slips can accommodate boats up to 20′ in length, with a maximum draft of 2.5′. The current surrounding our slips can be tricky, so inexperienced boaters take note.
Tree Spa at Hidden Pond
Nestled in the treetops, overlooking the birch forest, is the Tree Spa at Hidden Pond. The three treetop spa rooms, perched 8 feet above the ground, are connected by a catwalk woven through the trees. Guests can choose from a selection of massages, facials and body treatments that focus on the restoration of health, energy and wellness. Learn more about the Tree Spa and call 207-967-6552 to make an appointment.
Kayaks, Canoes and Stand-Up Paddleboards
You’re at The Boathouse, right? Love to be on the water? A variety of water-crafts from kayaks to canoes to SUPs are available to our guests through an exclusive partnership with Kennebunkport Marina. Ask our Front Desk for more information.