Treat yourself to a stay in our exclusive Admiral Suite, featuring 600 square feet of opulent luxury. Featuring a King size bed, large sitting area, expansive sun deck with unparalleled views and spacious powder room, the Admiral Suite is Kennebunkport’s finest water view suite.
Stay waterfront in our Captain’s Suite, and drink in the beautiful site of the Kennebunk River. The Captain’s Suite is a light-filled corner room with two balconies, a King bed, vaulted ceilings, and private bathroom.
Located on the street side of The Boathouse, our Banyan rooms are two of the largest rooms we offer and overlook bustling Dock Square and Ocean Avenue. Both feature a King size bed, two chairs and a spacious seating area.
Located on the street side of The Boathouse, Landing rooms overlook bustling Dock Square, Ocean Ave, are spacious and feature Queen sized beds. Flat screen TVs, air conditioning, complimentary wireless Internet and Keurig coffee makers are just some of the amenities included in this room category.
Escape to one of thirteen newly renovated Wharfside rooms, located just a short walk away from the Hotel building, on the second and third floor of our walk-up Wharfside building. Located across the recently constructed footbridge, with a high-style, beach cottage feel, these spacious rooms are configured with either one Queen, King or two Double sized beds – perfectly suiting your needs. Crisp tones of white, light green and bright blue combined with white furniture and beadboard create a soothing, relaxing environment. Modern touches such as designer lamps, textured wall covering, white subway tile and marble bathrooms and luxury linens complete the rooms. Parking is available directly in front of the building for guests staying in our Wharfside building. Check out our property map, to explore both buildings and better plan your visit.
The Wharfside Suite is large and spacious, offering two bedrooms, each with a Queen bed, a pull out sofa in the living room area and a single bathroom with stand up-shower. Full kitchen and open-air deck overlooking the Kennebunk River make this a great spot for an extended stay or families. Check out our property map, to explore both buildings and better plan your visit.
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
Looking to make your stay that much more enjoyable? Choose from one of our Stay Enhancements and personalize your visit even further. Please allow 48-hours’ notice for stay enhancement orders.
- Wine and Cheese, Please – Mom always said, ‘Do you want some cheese with that wine?” If it’s a cheese plate accompanied with a choice of house red or white wines, than yes. Yes Mom, we do! $50
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Six Gourmet Chocolate Covered Strawberries. $25
- Prosecco and Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco and six strawberries upon arrival. $65
- Floral Arrangement– Add flowers for your room for arrival. Bouquets beginning at $65.
- Celebration Cake – Celebrate your special occasion with an 8″ cake. Choose from Chocolate, Vanilla, Merlot or Chardonnay flavors. $35
- Yo Ho Ho & a Bottle of Milk – Our G-rated treat will let you channel your inner child with David’s signature fresh baked cookies and farm fresh, cold milk. $20
- Bottle of Red, Bottle of White, or Bubbles – $35 each
- In-Town Trolley Tour – Enjoy a 50-minute, narrated tour of Kennebunkport’s hot spots and beaches. $32 per couple
- Schooner Eleanor Tour – Join Captain Woody and crew for a 2-hour sail along the Southern Maine Coastline, on this classic wooden schooner. $120 per couple
- Rugosa Lobster Boat Tour – Hop aboard this New England wooden lobster boat for a 90-minute cruise, learning how lobsters are harvested. $70 per couple