Serving Lunch + Dinner Daily
The Boathouse is a waterfront hotel and restaurant located on the banks of the Kennebunk River. Surrounded by working marinas, The Boathouse epitomizes its chic, coastal locale in Kennebunkport: The newly designed space is bright and sunny with nautical influences. Splashes of red & golden yellow create a welcoming and energetic space, making it the place to be seen in KPT this summer. Chef John Shaw’s “classic Maine” menu focuses on fresh seafood with a sprinkling of Asian influences with a full Lobster Bar serving Maine oysters, Little Neck clams, and scallop crudo. Featuring two bars serving creative cocktails and outdoor dining on a wrap-around deck, The Boathouse will quickly become a favorite of locals and guests alike.
For parties of 10+ guests, please call the restaurant directly at
207-967-8225 to make your reservation.
Open Daily for Lunch + Dinner
- Monday –Thursday, 12p-9pm
- Friday -Sunday, 11a-9pm
- Happy Hour, 3-6pm (Monday-Friday)
Please note: The Boathouse Restaurant will be closed on January 7th-January 13th for Winter Sprucing
Make a Reservation
Holiday Dining at The Boathouse
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day – CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve – Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams! Party away 2018 and welcome in 2019 at The Boathouse! Full raw bar, dancing, & champagne toast at midnight – Don’t miss out, purchase your tickets for New Year’s Eve at The Boathouse.
- New Year’s Day- Brunch at The Burleigh at Kennebunkport Inn from 10am-1pm. Reservations encouraged. Call (207) 967-2621
- FROSTED! a freezing good time Saturday, February 2, 2019 at The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel + Restaurant, 7-10pm. Purchase Tickets to FROSTED! Ice Bar
- Sushi Making Demonstration Saturday, February 16, 2019 at The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel + Restaurant, 4-6pm. Purchase Tickets for Sushi Making Demo
- Oyster Shucking Class with Wine Pairings Saturday, February 23, 2019 at The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel + Restaurant, 1-3pm. Purchase Tickets for Oyster Shucking Class
- Learn more about Kennebunkport’s Paint the Town Red.