We’ve partnered with the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative to bring you the ultimate Maine Lobster Experience at The Boathouse with the launch of The Maine Lobster Suite.
Featuring over-the-top lobster-themed decor, the suite is the first of its kind oasis for lobster lovers everywhere, and our specialty curated hotel package features extraordinary experiences sure to satiate those craving a lobster-filled getaway after many months at home.
For those looking to take home more than a just weekend of lobster-packed memories, we’re sweetening the deal with a complimentary supply of our favorite seafood. Guests who book the package on the first weekend of every month (June – October) will receive a Maine lobster delivered to their doorstep, courtesy of MLMC. See terms & conditions.
Plus, all guests who book the stay experience, regardless of the timing, will be entered into a raffle to also win a hand-delivered supply Maine lobster, courtesy of MLMC. Guests will have the opportunity to experience these unique offerings from May 26 – October 3, 2021.
The Lobster Suite
Situated in a waterfront corner room, the Maine Lobster Suite boasts a king-sized bed and modern bathroom, a sitting area, and two riverfront balconies overlooking the Kennebunk River and Dock Square. Look closely and you might catch a local fisherman pulling into the dock with his daily haul of lobster, fresh-caught from the cold, crisp Maine waters.
Inside the room, guests will discover lobster-themed surprises around every corner, as paintings from local artists adorn the walls and lobster pillows furnish the bed. Rustic coastal motifs are found throughout, including real gear like buoy sconces, custom-built lobster trap rocking chairs and end table, and even Grundens fishing bibs for those who want to dress the part.
The Maine Lobster Experience
For a limited time, book the “Maine Lobster Experience” package at The Boathouse and enjoy:
- Three-night stay in The Maine Lobster Suite at The Boathouse
- Blue Lobster Chardonnay and cheese board in room upon arrival
- Shore Dinner for two at The Boathouse Restaurant
- Secret “Blue Lobster” menu, curated by Chef John Shaw and featuring lobster-centric dishes, like Maine Lobster Flatbread and Bloody Mary, available for room service in the Lobster Suite only (additional fees apply, full menu: Lobster Suite Menu)
- Two tickets for the Rugosa Lobster Cruise
- Lobster Bake from Cape Porpoise Lobster Co., shipped to you to continue your Maine experience at home!