Wellness Measures at
The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel + Restaurant
Welcome to The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel.
Thank you for staying with us!
Your wellness is our first responsibility and top priority. We are equally dedicated to the well-being of our staff and our community so we have implemented several changes to create the safest, most comfortable environment possible. Please take a moment to review our new wellness measures so you know exactly what to expect when you arrive. We’re happy to answer all questions and discuss any concerns.
General Property Information
- Our front desk is currently operating daily from 8:30 am – 8:00 pm, you can reach us via phone at (207)967-8223.
- Our staff has performed a deep clean of the entire property and multiple cleanings continue throughout each day. Hand-sanitizing stations are also available throughout the property.
- Guests and team members will observe recommended distancing protocols.
- Each guest will receive a personal protection equipment (PPE) amenity kit that includes disinfecting gel, nitrile rubber gloves and masks.
- We will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- All team members have undergone training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. Teams whose jobs require frequent guest contact have received more comprehensive training.
- All team members will be wearing masks for their safety as well as the safety and comfort of our guests. Hotel management is carefully monitoring the health of staff on a daily basis.
Arrivals / Departures
- In place of valet parking, each guest will have a designated parking space.
- Bell carts are available for guests who require assistance with luggage. Bell carts will be sanitized after each guest.
Front Desk / Concierge
- All guests will receive a Pre-stay call detailing arrival protocol and check-in options.
- We use Whistle Technology to offer on-line check-in in order to eliminate direct contact. Prior to your arrival our team will connect to you via Whistle text message to review all details of your check-in.
- Zoom or Facetime meeting times will be available for guests who prefer to interact in-person with our Concierge.
- Prior to your arrival, our housekeeping staff will complete a thorough cleaning of your room following industry-leading sanitizing protocols with extra care focused on high-touch items.
- To ensure none of our staff enters your room after you check in, we have suspended daily housekeeping services.
- Housekeeping Drop Service: If you require fresh linens, towels or any other amenities during your stay, simply contact the front desk. Our housekeeping staff will package your requested items and place them at your door.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing efforts in all public spaces including the frequent sterilization of high-contact surfaces.
- Our staff will deliver breakfast bags to your guest room each morning
- Per CDC social distancing recommendations, we have reduced seating capacity in our restaurant and bar to ensure a minimum of six feet between each table.
- Restaurant team members will be wearing masks for the safety and comfort of our guests.
- At the completion of each dining service, our staff will sanitize the table, chairs and all surfaces prior to the next seating.
Finally, as a guest at The Boathouse Hotel, we ask that you:
- Complete your Guest Health Questionnaire 24 hours prior to your arrival, including a temperature check.
- Let us know if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, so we may reschedule your stay when you’re feeling better.
- Understand that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team/community, we will insist that you seek medical attention if you display symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during your stay.
- Recognize that should you receive a positive COVID-19 during your stay, we will request that you check out immediately. We will refund the balance of your stay.
- Utilize your guest amenity kit that includes hand sanitizer, masks and additional sanitation wipes.
- Respect social distancing regulations with our staff and other guests.
Wellness Measures are subject to change based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control, Maine Department of Public Health, American Hotel Lodging Association, and all other applicable government authorities.